Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
- Intermediate HTML/CSS/PHP knowledge.
- Proactive attitude towards addressing and resolving support tickets.
- Ability to collaborate with the web development team to integrate and configure Salesforce solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Assist in building and customizing Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Handle support tickets related to Salesforce and Fonteva, ensuring timely resolution.
- Collaborate with Tech Department with integrations and development work.
- Understand and execute basic administrative duties in Salesforce, including user management, security settings, and data management.
- Assist in the setup and integration of Fonteva with other platforms.
- Create and document business requirements for system changes, document solution options, and work with leadership to implement changes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Staying up to date with Salesforce/Fonteva updates, releases, news, and features.
- Crafting technical guides and step-by-step instructions for staff.
- Assisting web team with integrations, code, plugins and other development needs.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience in a business environment.
- Experience in CRM system maintenance, user management, and training.
- Analytical, detailed, organized, and results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Fonteva Certifications are required within first 60 days.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with Fonteva or similar AMS.
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related disciplines.
- Salesforce Associate certification