Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
- Proven experience in a Front-End/Back-End Lead Developer role
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress creating WordPress Themes and Plugins and working with Visual Builders
- Knowledge of SEO principles including on and off page, and knowledge of keyword research
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience debugging live websites and Cross Browser Testing
- A desire to deliver excellence in every project you take on
- Quick on your feet and able to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Lead and mentor a team of developers through the entire Development lifecycle
- Find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with members of the team and other departments.
- Utilize UTM strategies, Google Analytics, SEO, and Digital Ad Structures to determine how they relate and feed into each website.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems required for the optimum usage of the website
- Work closely with front-end designer to achieve desired site goals
- Be an active part of the site launches and QA testing
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Setup and manage 3rd party API integrations
- Communicate with the project managers on product timing and deliverables
- Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, or other related disciplines
- 3+ years of web development, programming and coding experience
- 2+ years of experience customizing and working with WordPress websites
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple websites