Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun, and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
Please note this position requires you to be local to the Dothan area.
- Develop website pages, landing pages, and email templates based on design mockups
- Update websites, including adding news, bios, blogs, and page content
- Manage WordPress instances, themes, plugins, and core updates to external websites
- Analyze web traffic metrics and make suggestions for improvements
- Work with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google, and Webmaster Tools
- Debug live websites and perform Cross Browser Testing
- Provide WordPress technical training for staff
- Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, or other related disciplines.
- 3+ years of web development, programming, and coding experience
- 2+ years of experience customizing and working with WordPress websites
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple websites
- Strong, hands-on web management experience (e.g., managing DNS records, domain registration, SSL, and server backup routines).
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
- Advanced working knowledge of WordPress framework
- Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google, and Webmaster Tools
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe XD, Figma, or other visual design programs
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of keyword research and SEO
- Current and evolving web standards, technologies, trends, and tools