Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
Our rapidly growing technology & marketing team is need of an SEO Specialist. The SEO Specialist will work closely with internal team members, as well as members of other departments, to generate and achieve SEO performance goals. This position will be responsible for SEO initiatives across all divisions of LAM, one of the country’s preeminent association management organizations in the legal industry.
The SEO Specialist is responsible for the execution of organic search deliverables, ongoing optimizations and performance monitoring, weekly reporting, and long-term website strategy. LAM is looking for candidates who have an analytical mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an appetite for research and writing.
- Maintain and update tracking, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Conduct keyword research, competitive research, and market research routinely
- Evaluate website properties for on-page and off-page optimizations
- Generate SEO recommendations then test and execute against them
- Weekly reporting on primary, secondary, and contextually relevant KPIs
- Develop meaningful insights around market trends and business performance
- Evaluate channel economics and propose changes to current optimization strategies
- Work to provide impact analyses of lead generation, cost, revenue and contribution margin
- Work to create and manage monthly reporting for organic search efforts and performance across business units
- Participate as a thought-leader by monitoring, evaluating, and elevating trends or changes within SEO best practices, search results pages, and search algorithms.
- Collaborate with others on the marketing team to ensure all marketing initiatives and messaging are consistent and aligned with company and division goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Focus and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity and an analytical mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of foundational SEO elements
- Able to analyze large data sets and derive insights from several data sources
- Familiar with digital marketing, digital channels, and online marketing metrics
- Resourceful and autonomous learner with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Previous experience with copywriting, content marketing, and/or content strategy preferred
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and 2-3 years’ SEO experience
- Working knowledge of search engine criteria and algorithm updates
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring SEO campaigns for medium-to-large brands
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Optimize preferred
- Based on experience