Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
- Proven experience as a web programmer and developer
- Intermediate HTML/CSS/PHP knowledge
- Solid understanding of responsive design and development practices
- Experience working with WordPress Visual Theme Builders
- Basic working knowledge of SEO
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Programs
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem solving-skills
- Set up and maintain WordPress themes and plugins
- Develop websites based on Wireframes and Mockups
- Create landing pages, automations, and funnels
- Optimize websites to speed, responsiveness, and SEO on-page optimization
- Perform cross-browser testing and resolve common issues
- Assist with the creation of HTML/CSS based emails
- Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, or other related disciplines.
- Proven experience with web development.
- Experience customizing and working with WordPress websites