Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward proactively making things happen.
The LAM team is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Email Strategist that will be responsible for collaborating with the Marketing Manager and other members of the marketing team to generate emails that resonate with our audience while supporting marketing strategy and pursuing organizational goals.
- Deploy and manage email campaigns including but not limited to – editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, scheduling deliveries and reporting on email results
- Crafting strategies for increasing audience engagement, mobilizing marketing plans, and reaching organizational goals
- Analyze data and metrics regarding email campaign health
- Ability to use HTML and CSS in production – ability to code HTML and CSS is a PLUS
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Maintain a current understanding of email best practices
- Identifying new data sources and techniques for improving the member/client experience while interacting with our brand
- Recommending improvements to existing data usage, platforms, and processes to solve problems, and increase efficiency
The Email Strategist should have a passion for customer success, engagement, and loyalty. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about developing and implementing actionable email strategy and is determined to meet and exceed goals.
- Based on experience