Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen
We’re looking for a digital production assistant to join our growing team. Ideal candidates will have experience working with an organization’s website and aren’t afraid to get under the hood and try to figure things out on their own. In fact, you’re the type of person who likes to “figure it out” when it comes to leveraging digital tools and techniques – but knows when to ask for help. We have a Digital Production Assistant position open to a candidate with:
- Strong communication skills;
- An orientation to project management; and
- An interest in digital communications and platforms.
Our team values communication skills, innovative problem-solving, and ownership of issues. We’re looking for candidates who have spent around a year working with an organization’s website and digital footprint and in that time become the “go-to problem” solver.
- Act as a liaison between internal project managers and development teams to relay new feature requests, feedback, issues, and other pertinent details.
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact for both internal and external clients, assisting with troubleshooting of website and digital issues.
- Clearly organize and describe issues in a way that allows the development team to quickly implement accurate and complete solutions.
- Support management of the team’s workload and projected workload.
- Update and maintain accurate records of new, pending, and completed requests using our helpdesk and project management systems.
- Prep meeting materials, agendas, memos, presentations, and other documents for trainings, check-ins, and other client engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training, and work-related experience.
- At least one year of experience with the WordPress content management system required.
- At least one year of experience working on small to medium-complexity digital projects in a communications environment with multi-functional teams.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with all key stakeholders.
- A strong desire to stay abreast of the trends in digital technologies.
- Based on experience