Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
- The LAM team is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Content Writer that will be responsible for collaborating with the Marketing Manager and other members of the marketing team to compose and create compelling, unique content (news blogs, email and web copy, sales collateral, social media posts, etc.)
- Collaborating with marketing team members to create powerful content that engages audiences and supports marketing strategy across multiple platforms
- Drafting and revising copy for multi-channel use while maintaining cohesive brand identity, voice and messaging
- Exploring assigned topics and identifying relevant sources through effective, thorough research while sourcing information and citations
- Developing and maintaining an editorial calendar in coordination with Marketing Manager and other department leaders
- Tracking key content performance analytics to identify opportunities for improvement and reporting results to Marketing Manager and department leaders
- Identifying opportunities for improving content and marketing strategies while making continual adjustments as needed for meeting and exceeding goals
- Identifying new data sources and techniques for enhancing the interactive member/attendee experience
- Recommending enhancements to existing data usage, platforms, and processes to solve problems, increase efficiency, and improve storytelling
- Maintaining and bolstering content strategy by identifying gaps and suggesting improvements
- Strong, professional communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Written examples of short-form and long-form copywriting as a journalist, content writer or editor in digital or print media
- Discipline for growth and sustaining fundamental research and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines assigned by Marketing Manager
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about developing and implementing captivating, unique content strategies and determined to satisfy and exceed business goals
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience using SEO and business-related tools, including Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst, Search Center, Google/Bing Webmaster tools, Google Adwords, SEOmoz, Advanced Web Ranking suite, SEOclarity, or other keyword research tools.
- Experience and knowledge of the legal industry